K.J. Hamler and the Denver Broncos host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Hamler's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hamler's Broncos square off with the Raiders at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
K.J. Hamler Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
K.J. Hamler Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hamler is averaging 29.3 receiving yards per game, 8.2 less than the over/under of 37.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In four of 13 games this season (30.8%), Hamler has collected more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Hamler's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.2 per game. He averages 8.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Hamler has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Hamler has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.2 yards.
- Hamler's 50 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Raiders are 12.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hamler has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 37.5 yards one time in one total game against the Raiders.
Powered By Data Skrive