K.J. Hamler and the Denver Broncos host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hamler receiving props. Watch Hamler's Broncos square off with the Raiders on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
K.J. Hamler Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
K.J. Hamler Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hamler is averaging 29.3 receiving yards per game, 8.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In four out of 13 games this season (30.8%), Hamler has collected more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Hamler's season average of 29.3 receiving yards per game is 8.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.2.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Hamler has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Hamler has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.2 yards.
- Hamler's 50 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Raiders are 12.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hamler's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 37.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded one time in one total game versus the Raiders.
Powered By Data Skrive