K.J. Hamler and the Denver Broncos square off against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hamler's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hamler's Broncos square off with the Chargers at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
K.J. Hamler Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
K.J. Hamler Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hamler is averaging 31.8 receiving yards per game, 5.7 fewer than the over/under of 37.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (four of 12), Hamler has put up more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Hamler's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.2 per game. He is averaging 6.4 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Hamler has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 33.3% of his games (four of 12 opportunities), Hamler has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (38.2).
- Hamler is averaging 13 yards per game in his last one contest against the Chargers, 24.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- Hamler has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 37.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive