K.J. Hamler and the Denver Broncos take on the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday on the road at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hamler's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hamler and the Broncos take on the Chiefs on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
K.J. Hamler Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
K.J. Hamler Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hamler is averaging 30.6 receiving yards per game, 5.9 less than the over/under of 36.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three of nine games this season (33.3%), Hamler has put up more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Hamler's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.2 per game. He averages 7.6 less per game than that average.
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Hamler has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (three of nine opportunities), Hamler has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (38.2).
- Hamler's 24 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Chiefs are 12.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hamler has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 36.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive