K.J. Hamler and the Denver Broncos hit the field against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at home at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hamler's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hamler's performance play out for the Broncos against the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
K.J. Hamler Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
K.J. Hamler Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hamler is averaging 34.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three of seven), Hamler has put up more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Hamler's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.7 per game. He is averaging 5.4 fewer per game than that average.
- Hamler has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven chances), Hamler has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (39.7).
Powered By Data Skrive