Justin Watson's Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Chicago Bears on Thursday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Watson's receiving prop bets. Watch Watson's Buccaneers face off against the Bears at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Justin Watson Receiving Prop Bets (10/8/2020)
Justin Watson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Watson is averaging 31.3 receiving yards per game, 4.2 less than the over/under of 35.5 set for Thursday's matchup.
- Watson has not picked up more than 35.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Watson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33 per game. He averages 1.7 less per game than that average.
- Watson has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Watson has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (33 yards).
- Watson's zero receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Bears are 35.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In one career game versus the Bears, Watson has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 35.5 receiving yards.
Powered by Data Skrive