Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings square off against the Detroit Lions on Sunday at home at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Jefferson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jefferson and the Vikings square off against the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson is averaging 80.4 receiving yards per game, 10.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three of seven), Jefferson has collected more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.2 per game. He has put up 27.2 more per game than that average.
- Jefferson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
- In only 42.9% of his games (three out of seven chances), Jefferson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (53.2).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jefferson has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jefferson has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through seven outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Jefferson has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Jefferson has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Jefferson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive