Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings visit the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Jefferson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jefferson's performance play out for the Vikings against the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson's 89.5 receiving yards per game average is 16.0 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (73.5).
- Jefferson has yet to put up more than 73.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Jefferson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50 per game. He has put up 39.5 more per game than that average.
- Jefferson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his six games (66.7%).
- In half of his games, Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 50 yards.
- Jefferson's 26 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Packers are 47.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Packers, Jefferson has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 73.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jefferson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two out of six games this season (33.3%), Jefferson has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jefferson has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Jefferson has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Jefferson's zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Packers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Packers, Jefferson has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive