Justin Jefferson's Minnesota Vikings host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Jefferson's receiving prop bets. Watch Jefferson's Vikings play the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson's 74.2 receiving yards per game average is 12.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (61.5).
- Jefferson has not picked up more than 61.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Jefferson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.7 per game. He has put up 27.5 more per game than that average.
- Jefferson has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Jefferson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (46.7 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jefferson has grabbed 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jefferson has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- Jefferson has collected 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Jefferson has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Jefferson has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered By Data Skrive