On Sunday, Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field. Here's some insights and tips into Jefferson's receiving prop bets. Watch Jefferson's Vikings square off with the Seahawks on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson is averaging 87.0 receiving yards per game, 20.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (66.5).
- Jefferson has not picked up more than 66.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Jefferson has collected 45.2 more receiving yards per game (87.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 41.8.
- Jefferson has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Jefferson has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (41.8 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jefferson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jefferson has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Jefferson has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- Jefferson has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Jefferson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered by Data Skrive