Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some tips for betting on Jefferson's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Detroit Lions. Watch Jefferson's Vikings face off against the Lions at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson is averaging 84.5 receiving yards per game, 7.0 fewer than the over/under of 91.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In six out of 15 games this year (40%), Jefferson has collected more than 91.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 66.8 per game. He has put up 17.7 more per game than that average.
- In nine of his 15 games (60%), Jefferson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 60% of his games (nine out of 15 opportunities), Jefferson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (66.8).
- Jefferson is averaging 64 yards per game in his last one outing against the Lions, 27.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (91.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Jefferson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 91.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one career game against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jefferson has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In five of 15 games this season (33.3%), Jefferson has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jefferson has grabbed the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only 33.3% of his games (four of 12), Jefferson has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 33.3% of his games (five out of 15 chances).
- Jefferson's zero receiving touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Lions are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jefferson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive