Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the New Orleans Saints on Friday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's an analysis of Jefferson's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Jefferson's Vikings square off against the Saints at 4:30 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (12/25/2020)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson's 84.4 receiving yards per game average is 4.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Friday's outing (79.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (seven out of 14), Jefferson has collected more than 79.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 65.8 per game. He has put up 18.6 more per game than that average.
- Jefferson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 14 games (57.1%).
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Jefferson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 65.8 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jefferson has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Friday's game.
- In five out of 14 games this season (35.7%), Jefferson has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jefferson has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Jefferson has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jefferson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 35.7% of his games (five out of 14 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive