Justin Jefferson's Minnesota Vikings host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Jefferson's receiving prop bets. Watch Jefferson's Vikings square off against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson is averaging 82.9 receiving yards per game, 2.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (80.5).
- In six out of 13 games this year (46.2%), Jefferson has put up more than 80.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 64.7 per game. He has put up 18.2 more per game than that average.
- Jefferson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 13 games (53.8%).
- In 53.8% of his games (seven of 13 opportunities), Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (64.7).
- Jefferson's 135 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Bears are 54.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Jefferson's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 80.5 yards, a figure he has beat one time in one total game versus the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jefferson has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five of 13), Jefferson has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jefferson has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Jefferson has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 38.5% of his games (five of 13 chances).
- In his one career matchup against the Bears, Jefferson scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jefferson has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive