Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Jefferson's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You can watch how Jefferson's performance plays out when the Vikings take on the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson is averaging 86.6 receiving yards per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (86.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five out of 12), Jefferson has put up more than 86.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson has collected 23.8 more receiving yards per game (86.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 62.8.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Jefferson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 66.7% of his games (eight of 12 chances), Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (62.8).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jefferson has grabbed 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of 12 games this year (41.7%), Jefferson has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Jefferson has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has outperformed that value as he has pulled down 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Jefferson has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Jefferson has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive