Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Jefferson's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Jefferson and the Vikings take on the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson is averaging 83.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (82.5).
- In five out of 11 games this year (45.5%), Jefferson has totaled more than 82.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson has put up 22.5 more receiving yards per game (83.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 61.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Jefferson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 63.6% of his games (seven out of 11 opportunities), Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (61).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jefferson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four out of 11 games this year (36.4%), Jefferson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jefferson has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Jefferson has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive