Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jefferson receiving props. Watch Jefferson's Vikings take on the Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson is averaging 84.8 receiving yards per game, 2.7 fewer than the over/under of 87.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 40% of his games this year (four of 10), Jefferson has totaled more than 87.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 58.4 per game. He has put up 26.4 more per game than that average.
- Jefferson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 10 games (60%).
- In 60% of his games (six of 10 chances), Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (58.4).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jefferson has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10), Jefferson has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jefferson has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 28.6% of his games (two of seven), Jefferson has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jefferson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 30% of his games (three of 10 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive