Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings hit the field against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at home at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Jefferson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jefferson and the Vikings square off against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson is averaging 84.7 receiving yards per game, 6.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (78.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Jefferson has totaled more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson has collected 28.6 more receiving yards per game (84.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 56.1.
- Jefferson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine chances), Jefferson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (56.1).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jefferson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 22.2% of his games this year (two of nine), Jefferson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Jefferson has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that number as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Jefferson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Jefferson has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive