Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings visit the Chicago Bears on Monday at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Jefferson's receiving prop bets. Watch Jefferson's Vikings take on the Bears on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (11/16/2020)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson's 78.4 receiving yards per game average is 15.9 more than his prop bet total in Monday's matchup (62.5).
- In four of eight games this season (50%), Jefferson has put up more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson has put up 23.2 more receiving yards per game (78.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 55.2.
- Jefferson has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his matchups, Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.2.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jefferson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- In two out of eight games this year (25%), Jefferson has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Jefferson has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only 20% of his games (one of five), Jefferson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive