Justin Jackson's Los Angeles Chargers host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Jackson's rushing prop bets. Watch Jackson's performance play out for the Chargers against the Raiders on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jackson's per-game rushing attempts average (9.0) is 2.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Jackson has had more than 11.5 rushing attempts in two of five games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Jackson's season-long average over/under is 10.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 66.7% of Jackson's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (two of three games).
- Jackson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.2. He's gone over that total in just two of five games (40%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Jackson is set at 49.5 yards. That is 12.5 less than his season average of 37.0.
- Two times this season (out of five total games -- 40%), Jackson has had more than 49.5 rushing yards.
- Jackson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 44.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 7.5 on average.
- Jackson has hit the rushing yards over in 66.7% of his opportunities (two of three games).
- Jackson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (44.5) in just 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive