Justin Jackson and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Jackson's rushing prop bets. Watch Jackson's Chargers square off with the Broncos at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jackson has averaged 7.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Jackson has not carried the ball more than 9.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Jackson's season-long average over/under is 10.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Jackson rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Jackson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.5 rushing attempts) in only 25% of his games (one of four games).
- Jackson averages three carries per game over his two career matchups against the Broncos, 6.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jackson has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 9.5 rushing attempts in two lifetime games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jackson's 24.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 16.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Jackson has not run for more than 40.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Jackson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 46.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 22.5 on average.
- Jackson has gone over his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- Jackson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (46.5) in only 25% of his games (one out of four matchups).
- Over his two career matchups against the Broncos, Jackson averages five rushing yards per game, 35.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Broncos, Jackson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 40.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive