Justin Jackson and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Jackson's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars. You can watch Jackson's performance play out for the Chargers against the Jaguars on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jackson has averaged 7.7 rushing attempts per game, 3.8 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Jackson has not carried the ball more than 11.5 times in a game through three outings this year.
- Jackson's season-long average over/under is 8.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 100% of Jackson's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (one of one game).
- Jackson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.5 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (one of three games).
- Jackson had three carries in his single career matchup against the Jaguars, 8.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Jackson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 11.5 attempts, a number he has failed to exceed in one career game against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Jackson is set at 56.5 yards. That's 28.5 less than his season average of 28.0.
- Jackson has yet to rush for more than 56.5 yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Jackson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (34.5) by 6.5 yards.
- Jackson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in one game (100%) out of one opportunity.
- In only one game this season (33.3%), Jackson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 34.5.
- Jackson's 25 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Jaguars are 31.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Jaguars, Jackson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 56.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive