Justin Jackson and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Jackson's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs. Watch Jackson's Chargers square off against the Chiefs at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jackson has notched 6.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- Jackson has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts in four out of eight games this season (50% of his chances).
- Jackson's season-long average over/under is 10.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 4.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Jackson's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Jackson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.5. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
- In his two career matchups against the Chiefs, Jackson averages 8.5 carries per game, 4.0 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Jackson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 4.5 attempts, a number he has outperformed one time in two career games opposite the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Jackson is set at 17.5. That's 7.3 fewer yards than his season average of 24.8.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight matchups), Jackson has put up more than 17.5 rushing yards.
- Jackson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (46) by 21.2 yards.
- Jackson has gone over his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Jackson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (46) in just 25% of his games (two out of eight matchups).
- Over his two career matchups against the Chiefs, Jackson averages 34.5 rushing yards per game, 17.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Chiefs, Jackson has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 17.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive