On Sunday, Justin Jackson and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Denver Broncos at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Jackson's rushing prop bets. Watch how Jackson's performance plays out when the Chargers square off with the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jackson has averaged 6.9 rushing attempts per game, 2.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- In four out of seven games this season (57.1% of his chances), Jackson has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Jackson's season-long average over/under is 10.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Jackson's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Jackson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.5 rushing attempts) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
- In his three career matchups against the Broncos, Jackson averages 7.7 carries per game, 3.2 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Jackson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 4.5 attempts, a mark he has exceeded two times in three career games versus the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Jackson is set at 17.5. That is 10.2 fewer yards than his season average of 27.7.
- Two times this season (out of seven total games -- 28.6%), Jackson has had more than 17.5 rushing yards.
- Jackson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (46) by 18.3 yards.
- Jackson has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Jackson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 46.
- Jackson's 33 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Broncos are 15.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Broncos, Jackson has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 17.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive