On Thursday, Justin Jackson and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Jackson's rushing prop bets. You can watch Jackson and the Chargers face off against the Raiders on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets (12/17/2020)
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jackson has notched 6.9 rushing attempts per game, 3.4 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (3.5).
- Jackson has collected more than 3.5 rushing attempts in four of seven games this season (57.1% of his chances).
- Jackson's season-long average over/under is 10.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Jackson went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Jackson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.5. He's gone over that total in just two of seven games (28.6%).
- Jackson had zero carries in his only career matchup against the Raiders, 3.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Jackson has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 3.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Raiders.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Jackson is set at 14.5. That is 13.2 fewer yards than his season average of 27.7.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven matchups), Jackson has put up more than 14.5 rushing yards.
- Jackson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 46 yards, which he's fallen short of by 18.3 on average.
- Jackson has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Jackson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (46) in only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
- In his single career matchup against the Raiders, Jackson finished with zero rushing yards, 14.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Jackson has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 14.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the Raiders.
Powered By Data Skrive