Justin Jackson and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Jackson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jackson and the Chargers square off with the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jackson has notched 7.5 rushing attempts per game, 3.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- In four of six games this season (66.7% of his chances), Jackson has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Jackson has averaged 3.0 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.5).
- Jackson rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Jackson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.5 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (two of six games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jackson's 30.8 rushing yards per game average is 10.3 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of six total games -- 33.3%), Jackson has had more than 20.5 rushing yards.
- Jackson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (46) by 15.2 yards.
- Jackson has gone over his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- In only two games this season (33.3%), Jackson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 46.
Powered By Data Skrive