Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Herbert's passing prop bets in the matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders. Watch Herbert's Chargers face off against the Raiders on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Herbert is averaging 25.5 completions per game, 2.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (23.5).
- In three of six games this season (50% of his opportunities), Herbert recorded more than 23.5 completions.
- Herbert has averaged 4.5 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (21).
- 75% of Herbert's games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (three of four matchups).
- Herbert has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (21 completions) in 66.7% of his games (four of six chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Herbert has averaged 0.3 more passing attempts per game (37.8) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (37.5).
- Herbert has yet to attempt more than 37.5 passes in a game through six outings this year.
- Herbert has attempted 3.6 more passes (37.8 per game) this year than his season average prop bet (34.2).
- In 50% of matchups, Herbert has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In half of his games this year, Herbert has gone over his average passing attempts prop bet total of 34.2 passing attempts.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Herbert has put up 303.3 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 30.8 yards greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Herbert has yet to throw for more than 272.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Herbert's season passing yardage average of 303.3 is 60.6 yards higher than his 242.7 average passing yards over/under.
- Herbert has gone over his passing yard total in 100% of his opportunities this season (five of five games).
- In six games this season (100%), Herbert has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 242.7.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Herbert's 2.5 passing touchdowns per game is the same as his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest
- Herbert has put up more than 2.5 passing touchdowns in 66.7% of his games this season (four out of six).
- Herbert's season average of 2.5 passing touchdowns per game is 1.0 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 1.5.
- In three of his four games (75%), Herbert has hit the over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Herbert has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Herbert averages 0.7 less interceptions per game (0.8) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one of six), Herbert has thrown more than 1.5 interceptions.
- Herbert has tossed 0.8 interceptions per game this season, 0.2 fewer than his season average prop.
- In half of his games this season, Herbert has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
Powered By Data Skrive