Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers hit the field against the Denver Broncos on Sunday on the road at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips around Herbert's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Herbert's Chargers square off with the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Herbert's per-game passing completions average (24.8) is 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (22.5).
- Herbert had more than 22.5 completions in two out of five games this season (40% of his chances).
- Herbert's season-long average over/under is 20.5 completions. He has recorded 4.3 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Herbert has hit the over on completions prop bets in two of three games this year (66.7% of his chances).
- Herbert has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (20.5 completions) in 60% of his games (three of five chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Herbert has averaged 36.8 passing attempts per game this season, 1.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (35.5).
- In two of five games this year (40%), Herbert has attempted more than 35.5 passes.
- Herbert has attempted 3.0 more passes (36.8 per game) this year than his season average prop bet (33.8).
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Herbert has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 60% of his games (three of five opportunities), Herbert has gone over his average passing attempts prop bet total (33.8).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Herbert has recorded 308.4 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 41.9 yards greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Herbert has yet to throw for more than 266.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Herbert's average passing yards prop bet this season is 236.5, which he's exceeded by 71.9 yards on average this year.
- Herbert has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in four of four opportunities this year (100%).
- In five games this season (100%), Herbert has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 236.5.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Herbert's 2.4 passing touchdowns per game average is 0.9 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Herbert has yet to throw for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- Herbert has scored 0.9 more passing touchdowns per game (2.4) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.5.
- Herbert has hit the over on passing touchdowns prop bets in two of three games (66.7%).
- In 60% of his games (three of five), Herbert has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Herbert's per-game interception average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 60% of his games this season (three out of five), Herbert has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Herbert has tossed 0.6 fewer interceptions (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.2).
- Herbert has not gone over on an interception prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Herbert has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (1.2 INTs).
Powered By Data Skrive