On Sunday, Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers are at home to match up against the Jacksonville Jaguars at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around his passing props in the contest. Watch Herbert's Chargers play the Jaguars on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Herbert is set at 252.5, 46.3 yards more than his season average of 298.8.
- Herbert has not thrown for more than 252.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Herbert's season passing yardage average of 298.8 is 67.6 yards higher than his 231.2 average passing yards over/under.
- Herbert has exceeded his passing yards total in 100% of his opportunities this season (three of three games).
- Herbert's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 231.2, a figure he's gone over in four out of four games this season (100%).
Powered By Data Skrive