Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Herbert's passing prop bets in the matchup with the Atlanta Falcons. You can watch Herbert's performance play out for the Chargers against the Falcons on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Herbert's per-game passing completions average (26.8) is 1.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (25.5).
- Herbert had more than 25.5 completions in seven out of 11 games this season (63.6% of his chances).
- Herbert has averaged 4.3 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22.5).
- Herbert has hit the over on completions prop bets in seven of nine games this year (77.8% of his chances).
- Herbert has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (22.5 completions) in 63.6% of his games (seven of 11 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Herbert has averaged 3.9 more passing attempts per game (41.4) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (37.5).
- In 63.6% of his games this season (seven of 11), Herbert has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (37.5 passing attempts).
- Herbert has attempted 5.7 more passes (41.4 per game) this year than his season average prop bet (35.7).
- 66.7% of the time this year (six of nine outings), Herbert has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 63.6% of his games (seven of 11 opportunities), Herbert has topped his average passing attempts prop bet total (35.7).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Herbert is set at 294.5, 1.4 more yards than his season average of 293.1.
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Herbert has thrown for more than 294.5 yards.
- Herbert's average passing yards prop bet this season is 262.2, which he's exceeded by 30.9 yards on average this year.
- Herbert has exceeded his passing yards total in 80% of his opportunities this season (eight of 10 games).
- In nine games this season (81.8%), Herbert has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 262.2.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Herbert is averaging 2.1 passing touchdowns per game, 0.4 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (2.5).
- Herbert has put up more than 2.5 passing touchdowns in 45.5% of his games this year (five out of 11).
- Herbert has scored 0.4 more passing touchdowns per game (2.1) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.7.
- Herbert has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets in just 55.6% of his games (five of nine).
- In 63.6% of his games (seven of 11), Herbert has racked up more than 1.7 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Herbert throws 0.3 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 63.6% of his games this season (seven out of 11), Herbert has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Herbert has tossed 0.8 interceptions per game this season, 0.1 fewer than his season average prop.
- In just 44.4% of his games (four of nine), Herbert has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- Herbert has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.9 interceptions) in 63.6% of his games in 2020 (seven out of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive