Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers host the New England Patriots on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Herbert's passing prop bets against the Patriots. Watch Herbert's Chargers face off against the Patriots on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Herbert is averaging 26.9 completions per game, 2.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (24.5).
- In six of 10 games this season (60% of his opportunities), Herbert had more than 24.5 completions.
- Herbert's season-long average over/under is 22.2 completions. He has recorded 4.7 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 75% of Herbert's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (six of eight contests).
- Herbert has gone over his average completions prop bet total (22.2 completions) in 60% of his games (six of 10 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Herbert has averaged 3.7 more passing attempts per game (40.2) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (36.5).
- In six of 10 games this season (60%), Herbert has attempted more than 36.5 passes.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Herbert this season is 35.6. He usually has outperformed that number, averaging 40.2 attempts per game, 4.6 more than his average prop.
- 62.5% of the time this season (five of eight outings), Herbert has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Herbert has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (35.6).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Herbert is set at 285.5, 16.0 yards fewer than his season average of 301.5.
- In seven of 10 games this season (70%), Herbert has thrown for more than 285.5 yards.
- Herbert's average passing yards prop bet this season is 259.6, which he's exceeded by 41.9 yards on average this year.
- Herbert has gone over his passing yard total in 88.9% of his opportunities this season (eight of nine games).
- Herbert's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 259.6, a figure he's eclipsed in nine out of 10 games this season (90%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Herbert's 2.3 passing touchdowns per game average is 0.8 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Herbert has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 70% of his games this year (seven out of 10).
- Herbert has racked up 0.5 more passing touchdowns per game (2.3) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.8.
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Herbert has hit the over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- In seven of his 10 games (70%), Herbert has scored more than 1.8 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Herbert's per-game interception average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (six out of 10), Herbert has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Herbert has thrown 0.3 fewer interceptions (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (one).
- In just 37.5% of his games (three of eight), Herbert has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
Powered By Data Skrive