On Sunday, Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Buffalo Bills at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Herbert's passing prop bets. Watch Herbert's performance play out for the Chargers against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Herbert's per-game passing completions average (26.4) is 1.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (24.5).
- Herbert collected more than 24.5 completions in five out of nine games this season (55.6% of his chances).
- Herbert has averaged 4.5 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (21.9).
- 71.4% of Herbert's games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (five of seven contests).
- Herbert has gone over his average completions prop bet total (21.9 completions) in 66.7% of his games (six of nine chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Herbert has averaged 1.4 more passing attempts per game (38.9) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (37.5).
- In five of nine games this year (55.6%), Herbert has attempted more than 37.5 passes.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Herbert this year is 35.5. He usually has surpassed that number, averaging 38.9 attempts per game, 3.4 more than his average prop.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Herbert has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine opportunities), Herbert has surpassed his average passing attempts prop bet total (35.5).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Herbert has put up 299.9 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 19.4 yards more than Sunday's over/under.
- In six of nine games this season (66.7%), Herbert has thrown for more than 280.5 yards.
- Herbert's average passing yards prop bet this season is 256.8, which he's exceeded by 43.1 yards on average this year.
- Herbert has gone over on passing yards prop bets in seven of eight opportunities this year (87.5%).
- Herbert's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 256.8, a figure he's eclipsed in eight out of nine games this season (88.9%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Herbert is averaging 2.4 passing touchdowns per game, 0.9 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Herbert has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 77.8% of his games this season (seven out of nine).
- Herbert has racked up 0.6 more passing touchdowns per game (2.4) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.8.
- In five of his seven games (71.4%), Herbert has hit the over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- In seven of his nine games (77.8%), Herbert has racked up more than 1.8 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Herbert's per-game interception average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of nine games this season (55.6%), Herbert has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Herbert has thrown 0.7 interceptions per game this season, 0.4 fewer than his season average prop.
- In just two of his seven games this season (28.6%), Herbert has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- In only 11.1% of his games this season (one out of nine games), Herbert has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (1.1).
Powered By Data Skrive