Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Herbert's passing prop bets against the Dolphins. Watch Herbert's Chargers play the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Justin Herbert Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Herbert is averaging 25.9 completions per game, 2.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (23.5).
- In four of seven games this season (57.1% of his chances), Herbert recorded more than 23.5 completions.
- Herbert's season-long average over/under is 21.7 completions. He has collected 4.2 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 80% of Herbert's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (four of five outings).
- Herbert's average prop bet for completions is 21.7. He's gone over that total in five of seven games this season (71.4%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Herbert has averaged 0.9 more passing attempts per game (38.4) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (37.5).
- In four of seven games this year (57.1%), Herbert has attempted more than 37.5 passes.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Herbert this year is 34.9. He typically has gone over that number, averaging 38.4 attempts per game, 3.5 more than his average prop.
- 60% of the time this season (three of five contests), Herbert has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 57.1% of his games (four out of seven opportunities), Herbert has eclipsed his average passing attempts prop bet total (34.9).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Herbert is set at 278.5, 28.1 yards fewer than his season average of 306.6.
- Herbert has yet to throw for more than 278.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Herbert's season passing yardage average of 306.6 is 58.9 yards higher than his 247.7 average passing yards over/under.
- Herbert has exceeded his passing yards total in 100% of his opportunities this season (six of six games).
- Herbert's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 247.7, a figure he's gone over in seven out of seven games this season (100%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Herbert is averaging 2.4 passing touchdowns per game, 0.9 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In five out of seven games this year (71.4%), Herbert has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Herbert has racked up 0.7 more passing touchdowns per game (2.4) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.7.
- Herbert has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets in only 60% of his games (three of five).
- In 71.4% of his games (five of seven), Herbert has racked up more than 1.7 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Herbert averages 0.8 less interceptions per game (0.7) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In 14.3% of his games this season (one out of seven), Herbert has tossed more than 1.5 interceptions.
- Herbert has thrown 0.7 interceptions per game this season, 0.4 fewer than his season average prop.
- In just two of his five games this season (40%), Herbert has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Herbert has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (1.1 interceptions) in only 14.3% of his games this season (one out of seven games).
Powered By Data Skrive