Julio Jones and the Atlanta Falcons host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Jones' rushing prop bets. You can watch Jones and the Falcons take on the Broncos on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Julio Jones Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Julio Jones Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jones' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Jones has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Jones' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Jones has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Jones has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Jones' 0.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Broncos are equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Broncos, Jones has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 0.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive