On Thursday, Julio Jones and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Jones' rushing prop bets. You can watch Jones and the Falcons take on the Panthers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Julio Jones Rushing Prop Bets (10/29/2020)
Julio Jones Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jones' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- Jones has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Jones' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Jones has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Jones has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Jones' -0.4 rushing yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Panthers are 0.9 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Jones' rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 0.5 yards, a number he has never beat in 10 total games against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive