Julio Jones and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Jones' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Watch Jones' Falcons square off with the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 85.7 receiving yards per game, 26.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- In five out of nine games this year (55.6%), Jones has totaled more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' season average of 85.7 receiving yards per game is 1.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 86.8.
- Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Jones has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 86.8 yards.
- Jones' 116.7 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Buccaneers are 57.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Jones' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 59.5 yards, a number he has beat nine times in 10 total games opposite the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of nine games this year (22.2%), Jones has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 22.2% of his games (two of nine), Jones has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jones has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 22.2% of his games (two of nine chances).
- Jones' 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Buccaneers are 0.1 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns five times in 10 total games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive