Julio Jones and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Jones' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Jones' performance play out for the Falcons against the Chiefs on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 85.7 receiving yards per game, 23.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine), Jones has totaled more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' season average of 85.7 receiving yards per game is 1.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 86.8.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 86.8 yards.
- Jones is averaging 110.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Chiefs, 48.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- Jones has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 62.5 yards two times in two career games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones has averaged 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of nine games this season (22.2%), Jones has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Jones has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just 22.2% of his games (two out of nine), Jones has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jones has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 22.2% of his games (two of nine chances).
- Jones' one receiving touchdown per game over his two career matchups against the Chiefs is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two total games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive