Julio Jones and the Atlanta Falcons host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Jones' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You can watch how Jones' performance plays out when the Falcons square off with the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 85.7 receiving yards per game, 20.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (65.5).
- In five out of nine games this season (55.6%), Jones has put up more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' season average of 85.7 receiving yards per game is 1.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 86.8.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Jones has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 86.8 yards.
- Jones' 116.7 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Buccaneers are 51.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Jones' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 65.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed nine times in 10 career games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of nine games this year (22.2%), Jones has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Jones has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 22.2% of his games (two of nine), Jones has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Jones has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Jones' 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Buccaneers are 0.1 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns five times in 10 total games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive