Julio Jones and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Jones' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers. Watch Jones' Falcons play the Chargers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 85.7 receiving yards per game, 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (84.5).
- In five of nine games this season (55.6%), Jones has totaled more than 84.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 86.8 per game. He averages 1.1 fewer per game than that average.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine opportunities), Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (86.8).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones has collected 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 22.2% of his games this year (two out of nine), Jones has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Jones has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jones has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 22.2% of his games (two out of nine chances).
Powered By Data Skrive