Julio Jones and the Atlanta Falcons host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Jones' receiving prop bets. You can watch Jones and the Falcons square off against the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 84.6 receiving yards per game, 25.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- In four out of eight games this season (50%), Jones has collected more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' season average of 84.6 receiving yards per game is 4.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 88.6.
- Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 88.6 yards.
- Jones is averaging 96.2 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the Saints, 36.7 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- Jones has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 59.5 yards eight times in 10 career games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (two out of eight), Jones has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Jones has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Jones has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jones has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 25% of his games (two out of eight chances).
- Jones' 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Saints are 0.4 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games against the Saints, Jones has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive