Julio Jones and the Atlanta Falcons host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Jones' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Jones' performance plays out when the Falcons square off against the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones' 84.6 receiving yards per game average is 6.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (78.5).
- In four out of eight games this year (50%), Jones has collected more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' season average of 84.6 receiving yards per game is 4.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 88.6.
- Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his matchups, Jones has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 88.6.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of eight games this year (25%), Jones has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Jones has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Jones has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jones has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 25% of his games (two out of eight chances).
Powered By Data Skrive