Julio Jones and the Atlanta Falcons visit the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jones receiving props. You can watch Jones' performance play out for the Falcons against the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Julio Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 91.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 fewer than the over/under of 92.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 57.1% of his games this year (four out of seven), Jones has totaled more than 92.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 88.9 per game. He has put up 2.2 more per game than that average.
- Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
- In 57.1% of his games (four out of seven chances), Jones has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (88.9).
- Jones' 103 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Saints are 10.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 92.5 yards eight times in 10 career games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of seven games this season (28.6%), Jones has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Jones has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only 28.6% of his games (two of seven), Jones has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Jones has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his last 10 matchups against the Saints, Jones averages 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in 10 career games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive