Julian Edelman and the New England Patriots host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's an analysis of Edelman's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Edelman and the Patriots face off against the Broncos on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Julian Edelman Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Julian Edelman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Edelman's 5.5 rushing yards per game average is 4.0 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Edelman has not rushed for more than 1.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Edelman has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (1.5) by 4.0 yards.
- Edelman has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Edelman has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- Edelman's zero rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Broncos are 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Broncos, Edelman has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 1.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive