Julian Edelman and the New England Patriots take on the Miami Dolphins on Sunday on the road at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Edelman's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Edelman's performance play out for the Patriots against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Julian Edelman Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Julian Edelman Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Edelman's 52.5 receiving yards per game average is 25.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (27.5).
- In three of six games this season (50%), Edelman has totaled more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Edelman's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 58 per game. He averages 5.5 less per game than that average.
- Edelman has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his six games (16.7%).
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Edelman has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 58 yards.
- Edelman is averaging 85 yards per game in his last 10 contests against the Dolphins, 57.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- Edelman has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 27.5 yards nine times in 10 career games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive