JuJu Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Smith-Schuster's receiving prop bets. You can watch Smith-Schuster and the Steelers take on the Cowboys on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 49.4 receiving yards per game, 9.1 less than the over/under of 58.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Smith-Schuster has yet to put up more than 58.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Smith-Schuster's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 65.5 per game. He averages 16.1 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Smith-Schuster has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 42.9% of his games (three of seven opportunities), Smith-Schuster has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (65.5).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith-Schuster has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two out of seven), Smith-Schuster has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Smith-Schuster has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 40% of his games (two out of five), Smith-Schuster has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Smith-Schuster has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven chances).
Powered By Data Skrive