JuJu Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Smith-Schuster's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Baltimore Ravens. You can watch how Smith-Schuster's performance plays out when the Steelers square off with the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 46.5 receiving yards per game, 11.0 less than the over/under of 57.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Smith-Schuster has not picked up more than 57.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Smith-Schuster's season average of 46.5 receiving yards per game is 20.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 67.
- In just one of his six games (16.7%), Smith-Schuster has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Smith-Schuster has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 67 yards.
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 53.2 yards per game in his last five contests against the Ravens, 4.3 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (57.5).
- In five career games against the Ravens, Smith-Schuster has outdone this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 57.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive