JuJu Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Smith-Schuster's receiving prop bets. You can watch Smith-Schuster and the Steelers square off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 38.8 receiving yards per game, 12.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- In 20% of his games this year (one out of five), Smith-Schuster has put up more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Smith-Schuster's season average of 38.8 receiving yards per game is 31.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 70.1.
- Smith-Schuster has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Smith-Schuster has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (70.1 yards).
- Smith-Schuster's 47 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Titans are 4.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Titans, Smith-Schuster has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 51.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith-Schuster has averaged 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of five games this season (40%), Smith-Schuster has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith-Schuster has reeled in 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 40% of his games (two of five), Smith-Schuster has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Smith-Schuster has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Smith-Schuster's zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Titans are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith-Schuster has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive