JuJu Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers hit the field against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at home at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Smith-Schuster's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Smith-Schuster's Steelers square off with the Eagles on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 53.3 receiving yards per game, 16.2 fewer than the over/under of 69.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Smith-Schuster has not totaled more than 69.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Smith-Schuster's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 71.8 per game. He averages 18.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Smith-Schuster has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Smith-Schuster has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (71.8 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith-Schuster's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.0 -- is 0.5 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Smith-Schuster has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through three outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Smith-Schuster has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone over that value as he has grabbed 1.0 touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his average prop.
- Smith-Schuster has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Smith-Schuster has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered by Data Skrive