JuJu Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Smith-Schuster's receiving prop bets. Watch how Smith-Schuster's performance plays out when the Steelers face off against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 51.1 receiving yards per game, 3.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- In 53.3% of his games this season (eight of 15), Smith-Schuster has put up more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Smith-Schuster's season average of 51.1 receiving yards per game is 11.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 62.6.
- In just five of his 15 games (33.3%), Smith-Schuster has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 40% of his games (six of 15 opportunities), Smith-Schuster has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (62.6).
- Smith-Schuster's 53.7 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Browns are 6.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Smith-Schuster's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 47.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed two times in six career games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith-Schuster's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 46.7% of his games this season (seven out of 15), Smith-Schuster has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith-Schuster has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In 53.8% of his games (seven of 13), Smith-Schuster has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Smith-Schuster has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his six career matchups against the Browns, Smith-Schuster averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith-Schuster has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in six total games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive