JuJu Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some tips for betting on Smith-Schuster's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Indianapolis Colts. Watch Smith-Schuster's Steelers square off with the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 47.9 receiving yards per game, 7.6 fewer than the over/under of 55.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In five of 14 games this season (35.7%), Smith-Schuster has put up more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Smith-Schuster's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63 per game. He averages 15.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Smith-Schuster has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 14 games (28.6%).
- In just 35.7% of his games (five out of 14 chances), Smith-Schuster has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (63).
- Smith-Schuster's 56.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Colts are 1.0 more yard than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith-Schuster has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 55.5 yards one time in two career games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith-Schuster has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (six out of 14), Smith-Schuster has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith-Schuster has reeled in 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In half of matchups, Smith-Schuster has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Smith-Schuster has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 42.9% of his games (six of 14 chances).
- Smith-Schuster averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Colts, the same point total as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith-Schuster has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two total games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive