JuJu Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Smith-Schuster's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals. Watch Smith-Schuster's Steelers square off against the Bengals on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 50.4 receiving yards per game, 8.1 less than the over/under of 58.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5%), Smith-Schuster has put up more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Smith-Schuster's season average of 50.4 receiving yards per game is 12.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 63.3.
- Smith-Schuster has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 13 games (30.8%).
- In only 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 opportunities), Smith-Schuster has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (63.3).
- Smith-Schuster's 49.3 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Bengals are 9.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Smith-Schuster has beat Monday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 58.5 yards two times in six career games against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith-Schuster's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Monday's game.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six out of 13), Smith-Schuster has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith-Schuster has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- 54.5% of the time this year (six of 11 games), Smith-Schuster has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Smith-Schuster has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 46.2% of his games (six of 13 chances).
- In his six career matchups against the Bengals, Smith-Schuster averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, equal to his over/under in Monday's game.
- In six career games versus the Bengals, Smith-Schuster has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive